Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (henceforth, the "Terms") carefully before using the site. Using the site indicates that you accept these Terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these Terms, do not use the Site.
Your Use of the Site
Most areas of the Site are only open to you if you register. By accessing any part of the Site, you shall be deemed to have accepted the Terms in full. If you do not accept the Terms in full, you must leave the Site immediately. Subject to any contractual obligations we may owe to any users of our services, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to restrict or deny you access to all or some parts of the Site if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with the Terms. You will not use the site for any of the following purposes:
- To intentionally post or transmit on the Site inaccurate, incomplete or false information
- To post or transmit on the Site any threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
- To post or transmit on the Site any material which contains any virus or other disabling devices which interferes or may interfere with the operation of the Site
- To use any device, routine or software to crash, delay, or otherwise damage the operation of this Site
Apervita in its sole discretion shall determine your compliance with the above and shall have the right to prevent you from using the Site and/or to delete from the Site immediately and without prior notice any material that it deems not to comply or to be objectionable for any reason. You agree not to submit any material:
- that is false, misleading, defamatory, discriminatory, threatening, offensive, abusive, likely to cause someone anxiety or distress, encourages violence or racial or religious hatred, blasphemous, pornographic, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy; or
- that infringes any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trade marks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data); or
- which encourages or teaches conduct that is a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful.
We are not obliged to use material submitted by you and we may remove from the Site any of the material submitted by you at our sole discretion. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials submitted by you.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Site (including, without limitation, photographs and graphical images) are owned by Apervita and its Authors. You may not download copy or print any of the pages of the Site except for your own personal use, and provided you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. No copying or distribution for any business or commercial use is allowed. No framing, harvesting, “scraping” or other manipulation of the content of the Site is permitted. You will not attempt to decipher, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in the Site; nor will you post to the Site any material which infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party.
Every effort is made to keep the Site up and running smoothly. However, Apervita takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Site being temporarily unavailable for reasons of maintenance / improvement, or due to technical issues beyond our control. We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of any of the Site features. Apervita may amend these Terms at any time by posting amended Terms to the Site. You will be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms when you next use this Site following any amendment.
We may at our absolute discretion deny you access to this Site (which may include any of the services or information available through it) or any part of it at any time without explanation.